Middle Eastern Sample Flight
These exotic spices open a door to one of the world’s most opulent cuisines.
- Advieh: A Persian blend that combines sweet and savory notes perfectly, making it incredibly versatile.
- Baharat: This warm and aromatic blend is also called Lebanese seven spice and is used as an all purpose blend in Middle Eastern cooking.
- Green Za’atar: Traditionally used as a condiment for flatbread throughout Jerusalem, this herby blend is delicious sprinkled on just about anything savory.
- Sumac: Tart, lemony sumac is a staple in Middle Eastern cuisine and is used both as a condiment and an ingredient. There’s nothing quite like it!
- Syrian Za’atar: This tangy version of za’atar features deeply toasted spices and a bright, acidic bite.
Each sample pack holds 2 tablespoons, allowing you to explore each new flavor before committing to a full pouch of spice.
Weight & Volume Equivalence
Our spices are sold in pouches sized for easy jar refilling at home.
On average, a small pouch is roughly a half a cup by volume.
On average, a medium pouch is roughly one cup by volume.